[list icon=”icon: globe” icon_color=”#336699″]
- Members come from 4 countries and 3 continents (Asia, Europe, South-America)
[list icon=”icon: rss” icon_color=”#336699″]
- Most of Vietnamese members found Knowmads Hanoi via social media or friends, while the expats discovered it in different ways: Julie from France knew it during her one year volunteering program here, Miranda from Netherlands applied when she just arrived in Hanoi two weeks and Gaby from Bolivia flew from America where she’s living now after she heard the good news.
[list icon=”icon: heart” icon_color=”#336699″]
- Each one has a so-called “Secret Friend” who will take care of her or him privately through 8 weekends. Or even longer, who knows?
[list icon=”icon: rocket” icon_color=”#336699″]
- Everyday will start with “check-in” and end with “check-out” session in which students share about their expectations and thoughts. It really sounds like we have a journey together during the day.
[list icon=”icon: leaf” icon_color=”#336699″]
- Just enjoying vegetarian meals two times, but many members confessed that they love it and want to have some more.
[list icon=”icon: pencil” icon_color=”#336699″]
- Welcome dinner started by a hilarious game when people had to draw without looking at the paper but looking straight to the other’s eyes. All seemed to be very happy to receive a brand new self-portrait by someone. So we think we can draw
[list icon=”icon: lightbulb” icon_color=”#336699″]
- After the session of the Pecha Kucha presentations, we found out the diversity of our backdgrounds such as working in NGO, still studying, managing an own business… We also have various talents: drawing, playing music, horse riding or even jumping. But we all love to be change makers so that we feel like home at Knowmads Hanoi.